Free Backup Software: AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.2 Review
When it comes to data backups, it is important that we take this matter seriously as the loss of data is frustrating that no one wants to suffer from it. A decent backup program is essential for any computer user as there is always a chance that you could lose all of your important files one day, whether as a result of disk malfunctions or you mistakenly deleting them. AOMEI Backupper Standard is among the best free backup & restore software for both the novice and advanced users which combine maximum user friendliness with excellent functions. Let’s look at the features that this software has.
As mentioned before, the AOMEI Backupper is one of the best free backup software you can use. It comes with features such as backing up a whole drive, a single file, a full system backup and more features like making a Windows 10 disk clone for times that need such a disk clone. Users could simply back up system, photos, music, videos, documents, and applications and restore them to original state when disaster happen and perform differential/incremental backup to save time and spaces. Its easy-to-use interface and straightforward operation make it known as the simplest free PC backup software.
With extra features apart from taking backups and all, you also get extra features like, clone a hard drive or even migrate OS to SSD, and it totally works with NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems. The latest Backupper 3.2 version added multiple languages, that more people around the world could benefit this great freeware, support English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. What’s more, it supports large window display mode to suit high resolution computers.
- Hard disk, partition, file, and folder backup and restore.
- Easy system drive backup of all contents, including Windows operating system and system settings without interrupting your work.
- Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
- Disk, partition and system clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
- Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of system fails.
- Compress, comment, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
- Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
- Support file sync, synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local disk, external hard drive, NAS, network shared folder.
- Supports restore a system backup image created on one computer to another with different/dissimilar hardware.
- Support start up three client-side computers within LAN through the network booting for system maintenance.
All in all, AOMEI Backupper is great software that you can use for taking backups and it works perfectly on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and even Windows 7. With features like being able to take backups of files, partitions, disks etc. it provides exactly what good software needs to be good backup software. Free Standard Edition of AOMEI Backupper can satisfy most Windows PC users’ needs. Yet, if you need Windows sever backup software, please purchase its Server Edition!